Welcome to The Wichita Falls Partners Card – a new WF shopping tradition.
2017 Shopping Dates:
Wednesday, October 18 – October 25, 2017
Here’s how it works:
- The Partners Card entitles shopper to a 20% discount during the specific seven-day shopping period each year.
- Merchandise cannot be discounted in advance or held for purchase before the first day of Partners Card begins.
- Partners Card is not valid with any other offer unless permitted by the participating business.
- Partners Cards are non-transferable.
- Card bearer must present signed card at the time of purchase.
- Retailers should check valid ID to discourage card sharing.
- Layaway payments are not honored under the Partners Card discount.
- Special orders are not subject to discount unless permitted by the participating business.
- Discount is ONLY valid at participating locations listed in this booklet or on www.partnerscardef.org.
- Participating Partners Card businesses must either:
- Sell Partners Cards per location. Must sell a minimum of 3 cards.
How to participate:
- Send your application to participate by completing the online application form.
- The deadline to be included in the Partners Card directory and marketing brochure has been extended to July 24, 2017.
- Businesses can still participate in the program after July 24th, by sending the application, but will not be guaranteed to be printed in the directory or the marketing brochure.
The Family Place in Dallas, TX uses the Partners Card as its signature-fundraising event, and according to their past surveys, more than 75% of participating businesses reported sales as well above normal during Partners Card “week”.